For Registered Nurses
There is a critical shortage of Registered Nurses all across the United States. In California, we have a bigger crisis because of the Nurse to Patient Ratio law, which took effect in March 2005. It requires one RN for a maximum of five patients, across all the wards in any California hospital.
Our firm represents Hospitals, Nursing Facilities, and Agencies who hire and sponsor Registered Nurses and other healthcare professionals.
Visa Sponsorships are currently being offered for new graduate and experienced RNs. To qualify, the RN must have a current U.S. RN license or passed the NCEX-RN and interested in positions in Hospitals/Facilities in California, Connecticut, Florida, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.
Please have the following ORIGINAL documents ready. Initially, we need your updated resume and RN license, and after review, we will refer you to a Hiring Manager:
1. Resume – Limit to 2 pages only & include the following information:
RN Contact information: Legal name, email, telephone, physical address
Education: Nursing degree school/university, address/country, year graduated
Professional Nursing Licenses: If in the United States, specify State/s, & other countries if applicable
Exams passed NCLEX-RN, English tests, Visa Screen certificate (date), other certifications, if applicable
Professional Work Experience: Employer name, City/State/Country, Job Title,
dates, brief work duties to include types of patient care, equipment used,
indicate if ICU/CCU, ER, OR, MedSurg, Telemetry, etc.
Start with the most recent work going back.
Certifications: Basic Life Support & Other RN certifications/training
2. Nursing Diploma, complete school transcripts for Nursing degree, NCLEX-RN passing score or any US State RN license, &
Visa Screen Certificate (CGFNS), if applicable
3. Passport with Visa Page & I-94 print out
4. Birth certificate with English translation
5. If married, provide your marriage certificate and spouse's birth certificate. If you have children, provide their birth certificates as well.